Departure & Return
Hotels or other locations within Melbourne city area.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
Melbourne Essendon Airport (MEB)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify us through the comments box if you need a child seat, if you travel with your pet or if you have large luggage (including the sizes) and everything else you need us to know.
- The duration of transfers can vary depending on the time of the day and traffic conditions.
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- Please contact the driver in case of unexpected delays in your flight or hotel check-out time. You can find the driver’s phone number on your voucher.
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicles interiors being disinfected after each transfer.
- Vehicles exteriors being washed daily.
- Drivers wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- Hand sanitizers or aerosols offered to the clients.
- Additional precautions like a divider between the driver and the client may also occur.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taxi2Airport
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized