10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about Australia’s diverse wildlife on this full-day tour of Phillip Island from Melbourne, including round-trip transport and lunch. See native Aussie animals at the Maru Koala and Wildlife Park. Then, take a tour of Phillip Island, visiting the Nobbies and Cape Woolamai. End the day watching the memorable sunset Penguin Parade at Summerland Beach.
- See kangaroos, koalas and emus at the Maru Koala and Wildlife Park
- See sights like the Nobbies on a tour of Phillip Island
- Watch the sunset Penguin Parade at Summerland Beach
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Penguin Parade (general viewing)
Admission to Phillip Island Koala Reserve
All National Park entry fees
Audio translation service available
Resident Trailblazer to guide you on your journey
Select inner city Melbourne pickup and drop off
Air-conditioned medium sized vehicle
Departure & Return
400 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair, prams or stroller accessible please do not bring on tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Tours Australia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip with Koala Park?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip with Koala Park?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip with Koala Park?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaAudio Guides - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyAudio Guides - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratAudio Guides - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Chapel StreetMelbourne Princess TheatreShrine of RemembranceKings DomainMelbourne Sports & Aquatic CentreSt. Kilda, MelbourneCooks' CottageSherbrooke ForestLoch Ard GorgeMelbourne Town HallEureka Skydeck 88 Moonlit Sanctuary Luna Park MelbourneHealesville SanctuaryFlemington RacecourseOld Melbourne GaolOld Treasury BuildingStation Pier Cruise Ship TerminalGrampians National ParkParliament House of Victoria