- Food and wine and cider tasting trip to Mornington Peninsula from Melbourne
- Travel by air-conditioned minicoach for a fun and social atmosphere
- Taste gourmet delights from some of the Mornington Peninsula's best boutique producers
- Enjoy the artisan town of Flinders, followed by chocolate samples
- Small-group tour consisting of only 24 passengers, for a more personal experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Our default meeting point for this tour is Immigration Museum, 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St, Melbourne @ 7:40am. If you are traveling prior to this date, or wish to change your pickup location please contact our friendly reservations team on +61393931300.
If you wish to change your pickup location and meeting us at our first stop, please contact our friendly reservations team on +61393931300.
What To Expect
Visit a cellar door to taste cool-climate varietals like pinot gris and pinot grigio. Admire the beautiful scenery of rolling hills as you learn about the winemaking process.
Continue on to a strawberry farm to indulge in an array of fruit-flavored treats, including strawberry wine, cider, and liquor, chocolate-dipped strawberries and juicy, fresh-picked berries during harvest season.
Pop in at a charming boutique dairy to sample a variety of creamy goat cheeses and say hello to the resident herd of goats that provide the milk.
After your delicious day, relax on the return drive to Melbourne, where you'll be dropped off back at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years, photo ID required.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Tours Australia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms