- Great Ocean Road classic tour plus Phillip Island Penguin Parade day tour and Melbourne Attraction Pass
- Admire the Twelve Apostles as you travel along the iconic Great Ocean Road
- Witness the little penguin parade as they return home to their burrows on Phillip Island
- Upgrade to the Penguin Plus, Penguin Skybox, or Private Penguin Parade (extra costs)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup for the Phillip Island Tour will be between 9:45am-10:45am and will be between 7am-8am for the Great Ocean Road Classic Tour. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
The Phillip Island Tour returns between 9pm-midnight depending on the season. The Great Ocean Road Classic Tour returns between 8pm-9pm.
What To Expect
On the Great Ocean Road tour, soak in some of the most beautiful coastal scenery on the planet while traveling through picturesque resort towns, pristine stretches of beach and the rain forest of Great Otway National Park. The drive comes to a dramatic finish at the limestone stacks of the Twelve Apostles and the beautiful but tragic Loch Ard Gorge on Australia's ‘Shipwreck Coast.’
On Phillip Island, get an up-close encounter with kangaroos, koalas, and wombats, and watch the famous Penguin Parade, when hundreds of little penguins emerge from the ocean and waddle across a local beach to their burrows.
See Itinerary below for full tour details. The day tours must be taken within seven days of each other.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Parade is an outdoor experience so please dress warmly. You must wear sturdy footwear (slip on shoes or high heels not permitted)
- Photography and video are NOT PERMITTED at the Penguin Parade
- The date you choose for your reservation will be the date your Great Ocean Road day tour will be booked for. You MUST contact the Operator directly to advise which date you would like to take the Phillip Island Day Tour which must be booked within 7 days of your Great Ocean Road Tour
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack weighing no more than 11lbs ( 5 kg)
- If travelling with an infant, please contact Tour Operator directly and request infant seat
- Please contact the Tour Operator directly to advise which attraction pass you would prefer. If none is specified you will be provided with entry to the Eureka Skydeck
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The Penguins Plus, Underground Viewing & Guided Ranger Viewing upgrades are on request and are not considered confirmed until the tour Operator, Bunyip Tours, has contacted you directly
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Melbourne Super Saver: Great Ocean Road + Phillip Island + Attraction Pass.