3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With limited time to spend in Melbourne, book a private tour that takes you from city streets to the Eureka Skydeck in just 3 hours. Sip a coffee drink of your choice, discover the street art scene, sample a hearty tasting of multicultural food, and finish with a bottle of beer at a hidden laneway bar. With a personal guide you’ll get a literal taste of Melbourne highlights.
- 3-hour private walking tour of Melbourne includes suggestions for the rest of your stay
- Get a lay of the land with panoramic views from the Eureka Skydeck; entry included
- Learn why the locals love Melbourne, from street murals to international cuisine
- One coffee drink and one bottle of beer are included for extra value
Saved to wishlist!
Local English-speaking guide
A sample portion of food at a favourite local cafe
Coffee and/or Tea
Entrance to the Eureka Skydeck
Additional drinks or food
Souvenirs and personal shopping
Tips/gratuities for your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Melbourne is known to have four seasons in one day – please check the weather report and dress accordingly!
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Melbourne
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Melbourne - Private Bites and Sights Tour Including Entrance to Eureka Skydeck?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Melbourne - Private Bites and Sights Tour Including Entrance to Eureka Skydeck?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5255P16
Compare Similar Experiences
Melbourne - Private Bites and Sights Tour Including Entrance to Eureka Skydeck
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMelbourneFood Tours - VictoriaCity Tours - VictoriaWalking Tours - VictoriaMarkets - VictoriaHalf-day Tours - VictoriaFood Tours - Yarra ValleyCity Tours - Yarra ValleyWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyMarkets - Yarra ValleyHalf-day Tours - Yarra ValleyFood Tours - BallaratCity Tours - BallaratWalking Tours - BallaratMarkets - BallaratHalf-day Tours - BallaratCategory
St Paul's CathedralImmigration MuseumShrine of RemembranceNational Gallery of VictoriaHosier LaneMelbourne CentralFitzroy GardensCity Circle TramThe District DocklandsMelbourne Town HallLuna Park MelbourneSt Patrick's CathedralMelbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)ScienceworksFlinders Street StationYarra RiverMelbourne Regent TheatreMelbourne Star Observation WheelParliament House of VictoriaBlock Arcade