4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Melbourne's renowned for its food scene, but concise guides of where to go during a mini-break or short city visit are hard to come by. Take in as many local flavors as possible during your visit to Melbourne with this multi-cultural foodie tour. Starting at the popular Immigration Museum and then progressing to the city's well-known laneways, this tour goes beyond tastings and tips - it puts the city's cuisine in context.
- Enjoy snacks and tastings during the tour
- Wander through local spice shops and learn how different cuisines employ spice for tasty results
- Find hidden spots that search engines and guidebooks easily miss
- Enjoy an intimate experience: this tour has no more than 14 guests
Saved to wishlist!
A wander through local spice shops, learn about the spices & ingredients from the different regions
A visit and introduction to the Immigration Museum, including access to special exhibitions
Departure & Return
400 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
238 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Corner of Swanston and Flinders streets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Foodie Trails
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Melbourne Foodie Culture
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMelbourneFood Tours - VictoriaWalking Tours - VictoriaStreet Food Tours - VictoriaHalf-day Tours - VictoriaFood Tours - Yarra ValleyWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyStreet Food Tours - Yarra ValleyHalf-day Tours - Yarra ValleyFood Tours - BallaratWalking Tours - BallaratStreet Food Tours - BallaratHalf-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Melbourne Princess TheatreDaylesfordMount MacedonMelbourne Town HallAAMI ParkCooks' CottageMelbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)Melbourne ZooDandenong RangesLygon StreetNational Sports MuseumMelbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)Albert ParkAustralian National Aviation MuseumMelbourne Sports & Aquatic CentreRod Laver ArenaBrighton BeachHealesville SanctuaryMelbourne Regent TheatreSunny Ridge Strawberry Farm