- Explore Melbourne’s sights on a 2-hour kayak tour along the Yarra River
- See popular locations such as Flinders Street Station and the Docklands
- This kayaking tour is appropriate for all ages and skill levels
- All necessary kayaking equipment and bottled water is provided
Departure & Return
We meet along the river at Boathouse Drive. Directly across the Yarra River from Federation Square.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: A sun hat, sunscreen, sunglasses. You can wear your normal clothes but you may want to bring a change if you are going out afterwards.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kayak Melbourne
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Melbourne City Sights Kayak Tour.