- See the whole of Melbourne and the Yarra River from the Eureka Skydeck
- Check out the city's distinctive laneways and alleys covered with street art
- Taste what makes Melbourne's coffee the tops, and sample globally inspired cuisine
- Ride the tram to the Queen Vic Market, just like a local
Departure & Return
Outside the entrance to Eureka Skydeck, under the palm trees. 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank. Find the exact meeting point with what3words: ///flown.luxury.item
Queen Victoria Market
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Melbourne is known to have four seasons in one day – please check the weather report and dress accordingly!
- This is a child-friendly tour.Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour.
- For your Intrepid Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Melbourne
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I love the small group and the opportunities to let the group make decisions about where to go." See review