- Take a 3-hour shopping tour around Melbourne’s city center
- Explore galleries, jewelry stores, artisan shops, and more
- Customize the itinerary with your guide and participants
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a group of 15 guests or less
Departure & Return
Your tour host will meet you outside Brunetti Café at 250 Flinders St, Melbourne. They will be holding a pink sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual. Comfortable, weather appropriate clothing recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum booking of 2 people required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Melbourne Shopping Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff