Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Learn about the gardens’ historic landscape with expert commentary from a guide
- Protect the environment: travel in a purpose-built, eco-friendly tour bus
- Hop off for stunning photo opportunities before hopping back on the next bus
- Enjoy the sights in comfort: this intimate tour is limited to 12 visitors
Departure & Return
Meet at the Visitor Centre, located off Birdwood Avenue, South Yarra.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants (0-4 years) are free when sat on a lap.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by The Explorer - Melbourne Gardens.