3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
National Park fees
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please ensure you are at the pickup point at least 5 minutes prior to the tour start time. If you cannot find your pick up from the supplied list, please contact us to check if a pick up is possible.
Please note that we only pick up from Melbourne CBD, Docklands or Southbank area. If no hotel accommodation pick up is required or you are outside of this area, please make your own way into Melbourne CBD and meet outside Eureka Tower foyer (7 Riverside Quay) at 7am
Address: Eureka Tower, 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank, Victoria 3006
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pets are not permitted
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years (we are unable to provide booster seats)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Great Ocean Road Explorer
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Great Ocean Road & Grampians National Park Tour - 3 Days, 2 Nights?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Great Ocean Road & Grampians National Park Tour - 3 Days, 2 Nights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Great Ocean Road & Grampians National Park Tour - 3 Days, 2 Nights?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Great Ocean Road & Grampians National Park Tour - 3 Days, 2 Nights
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaMulti-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratMulti-day Tours - BallaratCategory
St Paul's Cathedral Tours & TicketsSt Patrick's Cathedral Tours & TicketsCooks' Cottage Tours & TicketsMarvel Stadium Tours & TicketsShrine of Remembrance Tours & TicketsNational Sports Museum Tours & TicketsImmigration Museum Tours & TicketsHotel Esplanade Tours & TicketsFlagstaff Gardens Tours & TicketsFlemington Racecourse Tours & TicketsParliament House of Victoria Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne Tours & TicketsRod Laver Arena Tours & TicketsStation Pier Cruise Ship Terminal Tours & TicketsSidney Myer Music Bowl Tours & TicketsForum Melbourne Tours & TicketsMelbourne Central Tours & TicketsMoonlit Sanctuary Tours & TicketsLuna Park Melbourne Tours & TicketsYarra River Tours & Tickets