- Full-day tour food and wine tasting tour of the Mornington Peninsula from Melbourne
- Indulge in wine tasting at up to three local wineries
- Sample regional cheeses, chocolates, and strawberries as you visit artisan shops and farms
- Tuck into a delicious gourmet lunch, plus morning and afternoon tea
- Marvel at the views from the Eureka Skydeck, the highest observation deck in the Southern Hemisphere
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, lunch, and entrance fees
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Our default meeting point for this tour is the Immigration Museum - 400 Flinders St corner Market St Melbourne @ 7:40am. Alternatively, if you wish to change your pickup location, please contact our friendly reservations team on +61393931333.
Mornington Peninsula pickup location is at Arthurs Seat Lookout at approx. 9:15am.
What To Expect
Get your first taste of the peninsula’s gastronomic delights as you take a tour of the Main Ridge Dairy & Goat Farm, and sample a selection of delicious regional cheeses. Continue to the T'Gallant Winery to sample the winery’s renowned Pinot Grigio and Pinot Noir wines, then visit Merricks General Store, where you can sample more fine wines, paired with tasty regional delicacies. Next, indulge your sweet tooth sampling homemade treats at Mornington Peninsula Chocolates, before stopping for a gourmet lunch at one of the Peninsula’s acclaimed restaurants.
After lunch, take a stroll through the strawberry fields at the Sunnyridge Strawberry Farm, enjoy a third wine tasting at the Green Olive Winery & Gardens, and pause to snap photos of the famous Mornington Peninsula Beach Huts, painted in a vibrant array of colors.
After a full day tasting tour of the Mornington Peninsula, return to Melbourne, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel. The fun doesn’t end there, though – your tour also includes entrance to one of Melbourne’s most popular attractions, the Eureka Skydeck, so you can marvel at the views from the highest observation deck in the Southern Hemisphere and brave the glass-floored walkway of The Edge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years, not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Whilst overall trip was great a 'slower' trip through the golf course and possible stops would have been appreciated." See review