- Learn fascinating insights about Aboriginal life from an Aboriginal guide
- Visit an area of great beauty in Melbourne—The Royal Botanic Gardens
- Stay hydrated—a delicious lemon myrtle tea is included
Departure & Return
Meet inside the Visitor Centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please check-in 15 minutes prior to the experience at the Visitor Centre
- Dress appropriately for weather conditions (E.g wet weather gear in winter and sunscreen/hats in summer)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The Botanic Gardens are stunning and need a lot longer to explore." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews