Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See three areas of New South Wales, including the Blue Mountains
- Go to an area known for its award-winning wine—Hunter Valley
- The ultimate hassle-free trip—accommodation and transfers are included
- Discover off the beaten track locations you wouldn’t find alone
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is outside the front of the Regent Theatre, 191 Collins St, Melbourne, please arrive 5-10 mins prior to departure. Lookout for the official Peninsula Hot Springs branded shuttle bus.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms