Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-day Great Ocean Road and Grampians National Park tour from Melbourne
- See some of Southern Australia's most impressive surf beaches
- Visit the coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- Drive along the coastal Great Ocean Road and see the 12 Apostles
- See the dramatic landscape of Grampians National Park on a guided scenic walk
- Overnight stay in the Grampians included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Next, delve into the wild beauty of Grampians National Park. Trek through rugged terrain and soak up the scenery of waterfalls and natural lookouts.
This well-organized tour includes overnight accommodation, breakfast on day two, a professional guide, and all transport—so you can skip the stress of planning and enjoy your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please limit luggage to a small backpack or soft overnight bag weighing no more than 11 lbs (5 kg) if returning to Melbourne. Luggage limit of 55 lbs (25 kg) if continuing onto Adelaide.
- Children 4 years and older are welcome on tour. To book a child simply add an additional 'adult' ticket to your booking. For example, if you wish to book 2 adults and 1 child, select 3 'adult' tickets. If you are travelling with children, you must book a 'private' room and contact the supplier to provide the age of your child.
- Children under 18 year old must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for guests with mobility challenges as our visit to The Grampians is mostly walking/light hiking based
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bunyip Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Enjoy sunset, starry night, Milky Way and sunrise one shot!" See review