- Winery tour and wine tasting at Vasse Felix Winery
- Tour the Margaret River wine region’s pioneering winery
- Hear the history of wine in the Margaret River region
- Learn about the wine-making process from the informative guide
- Enjoy a wine tasting accompanied by gourmet nibbles
- See vineyards from the 1960s, the first in the Margaret River
Departure & Return
The Vasse Felix Estate is located on Caves Road (Corner of Tom Cullity Drive), Cowaramup in Margaret River. The main entry to the Estate is via the Caves Road entrance. Please introduce yourself to the Cellar Door team on arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- As alcohol is served all guests must be over the age of 18 years. Photo identification may be required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The walking component of this tour is subject to weather conditions. As the walking component of this tour includes a walk through the vineyards, we recommend wearing comfortable enclosed footwear and a jacket.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vasse Felix
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands