- 2-hour surfing lesson at Margaret River
- Learn to surf while visiting Western Australia, home to legendary surf beaches
- Practice popping up and paddling out on the beach before entering the water
- Try to catch some waves as the instructor provides coaching in the ocean
- Choose to bring a group for a lesson or take a private one-on-one lesson
Departure & Return
Lessons are generally held at Redgate Beach, however if conditions aren't suitable we will notify you of the best location for the conditions on the day. Please meet the Margaret River Surf School van at Redgate Beach Car Park 10 minutes prior to your lesson commencing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please notify tour operator of any relevant medical conditions at the time of checkout
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Margaret River Surf School
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms