- Includes refreshments, gourmet lunch, and wine tastings
- Hear commentary about the region from the guide
- Ideal for wine and nature lovers
- Pickup and drop-off from Margaret River Visitor Centre provided
Departure & Return
We depart from the back car park of the Margaret River Visitor Centre. You can leave your car safely in any of the surrounding car parks. We recommend wearing relaxed clothes and comfortable walking shoes.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 17 years
- Children must be booked as a Private Family Tour
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Margaret River Discovery Co
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands