- Learn to stand-up paddle board in a lake system near the Adriatic Sea
- Athletic way to explore Croatian landscapes beyond the coast
- Learn a new water sport you can take anywhere with a lesson suitable for all levels
- Pickup available from a bus stop on the popular D8 road connecting Dubrovnik and Split
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- What to bring: Hat or visor, eyeglasses strap, lycra – T-shirt, sunscreen, water bottle.
- You must know how to swim
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddle Surf Bacina Lakes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff