- Learn about the history of Louisville from your guide
- Keep an eye out for supernatural sightings on your tour
- A central meeting point makes for a seamless start
- Take in the Victorian architecture while you walk
Departure & Return
Start/End at the brown "FILSON HISTORICAL SOCIETY" sign, near the bus stop; this is a little over a mile directly south of the Brown Hotel downtown. (Use "1300 South Fourth Street" but DO NOT TRY TO ENTER the actual building; we meet OUTSIDE, at the corner across the street!)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- FYI The starting point is in a transitional area where you might encounter panhandlers, homeless people, and people who don't look like you.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WALK 100 MINUTES WITHOUT A BATHROOM BREAK!
- Not recommended for visitors who cannot walk longer distances
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Louisville Historic Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff