8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
There’s nothing that better sums up Kentucky like bourbon and horse racing but main attractions around these subjects can be hard to get to. This Kentucky Bourbon Distillery and Churchill Downs Tour takes you to Maker’s Mark (or another popular distillery of your choice) to taste bourbon before you head over to Churchill Downs racing complex. You can also add another stop at a second distillery if requested ahead of time.
- Visit Maker’s Mark or the Kentucky bourbon distillery of your choice
- Prebook your admission for Churchill Downs horse racing complex
- Learn about the bourbon-making process and taste specialty bourbon
- Hotel pickup and bottled water included for added convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Admissión Tickets - 01 distilleries and Churchill down
We pick up all travelers in their respective hotels ( Downtown Louisville )
Infant seats aren´t available
($ 29.99) Additional distillery
Departure & Return
700 W Main St, Louisville, KY 40202, USA
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/27/2019 - 2/9/2023
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY G Bourbon Tour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bourbon and Derby: Makers Mark or other + Churchill Down ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bourbon and Derby: Makers Mark or other + Churchill Down ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bourbon and Derby: Makers Mark or other + Churchill Down ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bourbon and Derby: Makers Mark or other + Churchill Down ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It’s labeled as Bourbon and Churchill Downs, and I knew CD was an extra charge but thought I had already arranged it." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesDistillery Tours ExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLouisville4WD Tours - KentuckySporting Events - KentuckyBus Tours - KentuckyAudio Guides - KentuckyDistillery Tours - KentuckyExtreme - KentuckyFull-day Tours - KentuckyCategory