- This private class guarantees personalized, one-on-one guidance
- Adults and children aged seven and above are welcome to participate
- This class is suited for beginners as well as those with some experience
- Learn to surf amidst the picturesque scenery of LA's iconic Venice Beach
Departure & Return
We meet on the far left end of the parking lot by Venice Fishing pier. Look for a bright blue van with FUNSURF plates.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fun Surf LA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We highly recommend Fun Surf LA and a private lesson with Nick." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews