6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Los Angeles in style and sophistication on a private tour, ideal for travelers seeking a personalized experience. During this custom tour, tick off iconic LA sights such as Venice Beach, the Hollywood Sign, Santa Monica Beach and Pier, Sunset Strip, and many more. Amend your itinerary according to your preferences and stop for as long or as little as you like at iconic Los Angeles landmarks. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Private custom tour of Los Angeles by car
- A personalized expereince designed to orient first-time visitors
- Tick off top LA attractions such as Venice Beach, the Hollywood Sign, and Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Snap photos of Rodeo Drive, Sunset Strip, and the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Entertaining, Local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Guided visit of Los Angeles
Food and drinks
Entrance fees, if any
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum of two people required per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Must provide your own car seat for kids 8 y/o and under per California law
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CityTour1
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Luxurious Tour of Los Angeles?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Luxurious Tour of Los Angeles?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Luxurious Tour of Los Angeles?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Luxurious Tour of Los Angeles?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesShore Excursions - CaliforniaFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaMarkets - CaliforniaPorts of Call Tours - CaliforniaLayover Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaShore Excursions - Santa MonicaFood Tours - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaMarkets - Santa MonicaPorts of Call Tours - Santa MonicaLayover Tours - Santa MonicaHalf-day Tours - Santa MonicaShore Excursions - Long BeachFood Tours - Long BeachBus Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachMarkets - Long BeachPorts of Call Tours - Long BeachLayover Tours - Long BeachHalf-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
LA Fashion District Hollywood Forever CemeteryGamble HouseNorton Simon MuseumMarvin Braude Bike TrailCraft ContemporaryLa Brea Tar PitsLaguna BeachDorothy Chandler PavilionLos Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)The Americana at BrandLos Angeles Original Farmers MarketVenice Canals (Venice Canal Historic District)Viper RoomEl Capitan TheatreNewport BeachMelrose Trading PostHollywood Boulevard and Vine Street (Hollywood and Vine)Getty VillaMuseum of Death Hollywood