Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
199 Tours & Activities
Los Angeles Broadway Theater District Tours
5 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
103 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Take a 2-hour private walking tour of downtown L.A. and see some of the city’s top landmarks. Admire the architecture of Walt Disney Music Hall, stroll through the tasty Grand Central market, and visit L.A. City Hall. Enjoy a complimentary cup of coffee at the beginning of the tour to get you energized and learn about the ‘City of Angels’ from your informative guide.
- Explore the ‘City of Angels’ on a 2-hour private walking tour
- Visit key landmarks like Walt Disney Hall, City Hall, and the Civic Center
- Enjoy a complimentary cup of coffee before starting the tour
- Receive a personalized experience with your own private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Multiple start times available
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point545 S Olive St, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
Return Details541 S Spring St, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Any last minute changes may result in added cost
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Los Angeles Architecture Tour with Complimentary Artisan Coffee?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Los Angeles Architecture Tour with Complimentary Artisan Coffee?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Los Angeles Architecture Tour with Complimentary Artisan Coffee?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11498P65
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsCoffee & Tea ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesFood Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaMarkets - CaliforniaCoffee & Tea Tours - CaliforniaArt Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaMarkets - Santa MonicaCoffee & Tea Tours - Santa MonicaArt Tours - Santa MonicaFood Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachWalking Tours - Long BeachMarkets - Long BeachCoffee & Tea Tours - Long BeachArt Tours - Long BeachCategory
Viper RoomLos Angeles Opera (LA Opera)Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County (NHM)Japanese American National MuseumMarvin Braude Bike TrailLaugh Factory HollywoodHollywood MuseumRobertson BoulevardSan PedroPaley Center for MediaLos Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)Hollywood Hills Laguna BeachVenice Canals (Venice Canal Historic District)Glendale GalleriaLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum)Olvera StreetPacific Design Center (PDC)Hollywood Forever CemeteryManhattan Beach