Explore our promoted experiences
- Ultimate guided bike tour through Los Angeles
- Explore Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Westwood, Santa Monica, Venice and more
- Enjoy up-close views of LA's top sights including the Santa Monica Pier, Historic Route 66 and the Sunset Strip
- Visit popular must-see areas and off-the-beaten-path locales that few visitors know about
- Stop for lunch and free time at Venice Beach (own expense)
- Take a guided walking tour of Greystone Mansion grounds and gardens
- All bike equipment and bottled water included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Ride through neighborhoods like Marina del Ray, Beverly Hills, Bel Air and West Hollywood. Visit the Sunset Strip, spend some time on the Third Street Promenade and pass plenty of celebrity homes. Cycle along Historic Route 66 and view Culver Studios; along the way, your guide will provide thoughtful and informative commentary about the history and culture of Los Angeles
At the halfway point, stop in Venice for some leisure time and an opportunity for lunch or a snack (own expense). Visit Muscle Beach, peruse the local shops and take a walk down the Venice Beach waterfront. Take a tour of the Greystone Mansion and lush gardens on the property (included).
You'll stop for plenty of rest breaks along the way, snapping photos and sipping from your water bottle. This bike tour covers a lot more ground and gets more in-depth than your typical bus or walking tour.
Once your bike tour is over, rest your weary legs on the bus ride back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- You will encounter a few hills along this route; a moderate level of fitness is recommended
- You must be experienced on a bike and able to ride the whole 32 miles, as there will be no support vehicle; you will be able to rest when you stop for sightseeing and for lunch
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EZ Alliance dba Karmel Shuttle's EXTREME Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience