- Guided walking tour of downtown L.A.
- See the city with a local guide
- Experience California's vivid history
- Perfect first-time overview of downtown
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour ends 1.5 miles from the starting point. Metro rail is available to take you back (fare not included).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY LA Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Los Angeles Beginnings Walking Tour.