- Explore the spooky history of downtown Los Angeles during this haunted walking tour
- Learn the surprising dark side that hides beneath the glamorous facade of this sun-kissed city
- Discover some of the city's most gruesome murders, unsolved crimes, and strange mysteries
- Revisit events like the Chinatown Massacre of 1871, L.A. Times bombing, and the story of the Black Dahlia
- Great way to explore a different side of Los Angeles culture
Departure & Return
We meet outside of the Pico House (424 N. Main Street 90012) off Olvera Street plaza. Nearest Metro Rail station - Union Station off the Metro Red, Purple or Gold Lines. Parking - private lots near the meeting point along Main Street. Rates will vary.
Note: The tour ends at Pershing Square (532 S. Olive Street 90013), which is a 25 minute walk or a two stop Metro Rail ride back to the starting point. Rail fare is not included with price of tour. The guide can point you in the direction.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Note: The tour ends at Pershing Square (532 S. Olive Street 90013), which is a 25 minute walk or a two stop Metro Rail ride back to the starting point. Rail fare is not included with price of tour. The guide can point you in the direction.
- Parental guidance is advised due to the nature of the stories and graphics shown during the tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY LA Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Haunted Tales of Downtown Los Angeles.