- Get great photo ops with help from your guide
- Hear insightful commentary about Los Angeles
- See one of southern California’s top attractions
- Choose from a morning or sunset tour
Departure & Return
Meet at the Smokey The Bear Sign at the beginning of the Innsdale Trail!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 2 years old can come for free!
- Wear Comfortable Shoes
- Be Ready to Have Fun!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring Water!
- Bring Sunscreen!
- Bring your camera phone!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hollywood Hikes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Hollywood Sign: Walk to the Top.