Explore our promoted experiences
- Hiking tour to the Hollywood sign and Griffith Park Observatory
- Moderate intensity hike at a decent pace with lots of stops
- Photo ops of the iconic LA skyline
- Learn about the history of LA from your guide
Departure & Return
Franklin's Cafe & Market - across the street in front of restrooms
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Should be comfortable to climb 20 flights of stairs over 1 hour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for children under 4 years of age
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- PLEASE NOTE GRIFFITH OBSERVATORY IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CityTour1
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this hike and ask for your guide Chris!" See review