- Learn about LA's dark past through guided commentary
- Evening tour leaves the day free for other activities
- Stop at a few haunted bars for cocktails (own expense)
- Some proceeds from the tour donated to charity
Departure & Return
The guide will be checking in guests at the top of the steps (by the seats) on the Northeast corner of Pershing Square, opposite the Metro Station, from 15 minutes before the tour is due to begin, wearing a t-shirt with The Real Los Angeles Tours logo clearly visible.
The tour ends at Los Angeles City Hall. It's a 5 minute walk from there to Civic Center Station (is on the Red and Purple lines) and 10 minutes walk back to the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Aim to get to the meeting point 10-15 minutes early. If you’re late you may miss the tour.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 y.o. (due to the nature of the content).
- We can go into two different bars for cocktails on this tour, each for 15 minutes. You do have to be over 21 y.o. to order an alcoholic drink – but you don’t have to be over 21 y.o. to do this tour.
- By making a booking for this tour you agree to be bound by The Real Los Angeles Tours terms of service.
- This is a walking tour and we move at a reasonable pace. If you have mobility issues please book a private tour via our website.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Real Los Angeles Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by DTLA Murder Mystery Ghost Tour.