Are you interested in?
Hop on Hop Off
4 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
421 Tours & Activities
TCL Chinese Theatre Tours
108 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Go sightseeing in Los Angeles at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off tour by double-decker bus. From the glamour of Hollywood to the beaches of the Pacific coast, you can choose where to explore in depth by hopping off the bus. Select either a 1-day or 2-day ticket that covers both the Hollywood Loop and the Beach Loop with onboard commentary along the way.
- Ideal for first-time visitors
- Explore Los Angeles with ease by hop-on hop-off bus
- Hear recorded and live commentary onboard
- Covers Hollywood attractions, and Santa Monica and Venice Beach
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off bus tour
Live English-speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible, please call ahead for arrangements
- Show your paper or mobile voucher to a member of the Big Bus staff at any of the stops along your route to redeem.
- Redeem vouchers at the start of the tour at 6763 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles CA 90028 or at any Big Bus Stop
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Big Bus Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Overall we found it quite an interesting tour but expensive for what you get, would probably choose cheaper public transport next time for main sights visited." See review
Product code: 5096P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLos AngelesHop on Hop Off - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaAudio Guides - CaliforniaHop on Hop Off - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaAudio Guides - Santa MonicaHop on Hop Off - Long BeachBus Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachAudio Guides - Long BeachCategory
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Los AngelesLos Angeles Opera (LA Opera)Nethercutt MuseumLa Brea Tar PitsLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum)Mulholland DriveiFLY HollywoodThird Street PromenadeHollyhock HouseGreystone Mansion and ParkLA LiveHuntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical GardensWhisky a Go GoOrpheum TheaterLos Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)Wizarding World of Harry PotterBeverly CenterPacific Design Center (PDC)Paley Center for MediaHollywood Forever Cemetery