8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Drift lazily down the clear and pristine Li River and take a quiet bike ride into Yangshuo village on this full-day, small group nature tour. Forget the hustle and bustle of city living, and let life’s burden’s float away as you take in sweeping mountain scenery, smell colorful wild flowers and listen to the vibrant birdsong for which this scenic region is famed.
- Fully-guided tour, with all transport - including hotel transfers - included
- Get a bird’s-eye-view of Yangshuo’s stunning alpine scenery from atop a mountain
- Lunch at a local restaurant; ask your English-speaking guide for recommendations
- Full-day e-bike or regular bicycle hire, and bottled water are included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport between attractions, including pickup and return to your hotel.
English-speaking local guide service.
Admission to Xianggong Hill
Ferry fee across the Li River.
Cycling fee along the Yulong River.
Lunch fee (RMB 60-80 per capita, depending on appetite).
Bamboo rafting along the Yulong River (RMB 160 per raft, maximum 2 pax).
Any meals and personal expenses.
Tipping of guide & driver (recommended)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.The hotel collection and drop-off areas will be within the urban areas of Guilin and Yangshuo. In Guilin city, the hotel collection and drop-off area should be within the following area: the north side is Beijiguangchang/北极广场, the west side is West Hill Park/西山公园, the east side is Sanlidian Square/三里店广场 and the south side is Wonderful Plaza/万福广场. Most of the major hotels are located in these areas such as The Sheraton Hotel, The Shangri-la Hotel, The Li River Waterfall Hotel and Guilin Bravo Hotel etc. For further distances, you need to hire a taxi to the appointed hotel which your tour guide will tell you the day before the trip.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guilin hotels pickup and drop-off areas are available within the urban center of Guilin City. For further distances, you need to take taxi to the appointed hotel which your tour guide will tell you the day before the trip.
- Yangshuo pickup and drop-off areas are available within the urban center of Yangshuo County. For further distances, you need to take taxi to the Green Lotus Hotel (碧莲江景酒店). The Banyan Tree Yangshuo and Alila Yangshuo are outside of free pickup area.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Xianggong Hill could be temporarily closed due to government activities, which we can NOT be informed in advance. We may arrange Cuiping Five Fingers Mountain instead, which is Located nearby the Putao Town, 22km north of Yangshuo. Cuiping Wuzhishan (Wuzhi Hill) is a nice place to take sunset photos. It takes around 20 minutes to climb up and you will photograph numerous karst mountain peaks and some villages with many paddies surrounded by a river. A wonderful place not to be missed in Yangshuo. The tour guide may adjust the itinerary according to the current situation.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- The tour guide will contact you through hotel or leave a message for you regarding the exact pickup time the night before tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trippest Mini Group Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xingping Xianggong Hill and Yangshuo Countryside Classic Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xingping Xianggong Hill and Yangshuo Countryside Classic Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Xingping Xianggong Hill and Yangshuo Countryside Classic Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xingping Xianggong Hill and Yangshuo Countryside Classic Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Xingping Xianggong Hill and Yangshuo Countryside Classic Day Tour