Explore our promoted experiences
- See unique aerial views of the Kentucky River Palisades
- This tour is a good option for team building and group outings
- Learn more about Central Kentucky with this fun, educational experience
- Conveniently located in southeastern Lexington
Departure & Return
Our Welcome Center is 500 yards from exit 99 off of I-75 in Lexington KY. Look for the open red gates and our hanging sign omg the road.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boone Creek Outdoors
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.