- Tour three horse facilities, including the biggest names in the business
- Learn about the facilities and families who have been working for generations
- Enjoy the opportunity to visit and interact with the elegant horses
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule best
Departure & Return
Unique Horse Farm Tours Look for the (Unique Horse Farm Tour) Bus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours typically last 2.5 - 3 hours and start at 8:30 AM and 12 Noon
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unique Horse Farm Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands