Departure & Return
The driver will contact the passenger via phone at 8 pm one-day prior departure
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||06:00 AM - 08:30 PM|
|Sunday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tasmania Coachlines
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands