Explore our promoted experiences
- Admission to Tournament of Kings, Las Vegas’ most popular dinner show, plus a feast of medieval proportions
- Cheer as knights and kings battle for supremacy
- Participate in the production by cheering on your king
- Enjoy a feast of Cornish hen, fresh vegetables, bread and Apple Square
- Price displayed is inclusive of all taxes and fees!
Departure & Return
Departure PointCasino at Excalibur, 3850 Las Vegas Blvd S Excalibur Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4324
What To Expect
The show begins with a visit from the wizard Merlin, who explains that each section of the arena is a country and each country has a king. Prepare to cheer accordingly.
King Arthur gathers the rulers of Europe (that’s the audience) for an extravagant banquet and competition. Watch the battle between wizards, knights and kings while feasting (sans utensils) on a 2-course meal of slow-roasted Cornish game hen, lemon pepper roasted red potatoes, seasonal vegetables and a dinner roll —plus Apple Square for dessert. Then raise a stein and give a hearty toast to the combatants.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All ages are welcomed, children age 3 years and younger must sit on the lap of a parent or guardian
- This show features horses, pyrotechnics, strobe lights, smoke and fog effects in an enclosed area. Guests are seated in close proximity to the horses and dirt arena. Therefore, persons sensitive to horses, dust or with allergies, asthma or respiratory conditions should attend at their own risk.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Special menus available upon request. These include: Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Allergy and Kids meals.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY MGM Resorts International
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas