4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian
Live commentary is provided in English
City Tour of San Francisco
Experienced fun and knowledgeable Tour Guide
Tour of Death Valley National Park
Transportation in a modern-14 passenger tour bus/SUV or minivan, fully air-conditioned
Yosemite walks and hikes
All Fees and Taxes
If the Self-Drive option is selected, no meals are included
If the Self-Drive option is selected, rental car fees are not included
If camping option selected, you will be required to set up your own tent
Departure & Return
4250 Koval Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Meet in hotel main lobby 8am
121 7th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Tour end at approx 5pm on day 4.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Campsites used are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools.
- If camping option selected: You will be required to set up your own tent with the help of your tour guide
- Camping accommodation is a solo or 2-person tent. If you are traveling as a couple or as a group of four or more, please advise this at the time of booking in the Special Requirements box so accommodations can be made to keep your party together.
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis. If your party is 3 or 5 guests, you will be in 1 or 2 triples rooms with two queen beds in each. All lodging accommodations are of 3 star quality or higher.
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request.
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
- This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat.
- Minimum age is 5 years old to take this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bindlestiff Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 4-Day Death Valley and Yosemite Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 4-Day Death Valley and Yosemite Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 4-Day Death Valley and Yosemite Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 4-Day Death Valley and Yosemite Tour from Las Vegas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 4-Day Death Valley and Yosemite Tour from Las Vegas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaAudio Guides - NevadaNature and Wildlife - NevadaMulti-day Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsAudio Guides - Palm SpringsNature and Wildlife - Palm SpringsMulti-day Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffAudio Guides - FlagstaffNature and Wildlife - FlagstaffMulti-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Valley of Fire State ParkLake Mead National Recreation AreaGrand Canyon South RimElvis ChapelLas Vegas CityCenterMadame Tussauds Las VegasBodies: The ExhibitionThe Mob Museum Pioneer SaloonHard Rock Cafe Las VegasZappos TheaterExtraterrestrial HighwayLINQ PromenadeLas Vegas Sky ZoneChapel of the FlowersDig This Las VegasWet 'n' Wild Las VegasBlack Canyon RiverExcalibur Hotel & CasinoPlanet Hollywood Resort & Casino