- Hoover Dam Discovery Tour from Las Vegas
- Optional visit to Ethel M's Chocolate Factory
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your professional driver-guide
- Pickup and drop-off from most Las Vegas hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Hoover Dam Express Tour: This tour offers ample exploration time at the Hoover Dam during where you can visit the exhibit gallery and visitor center, enjoy the scenery from the penstock viewing platform, and take a guided discovery tour.
Hoover Dam Deluxe Tour: Upgrading your experience for even more fun. The deluxe option includes lunch at The Hoover Dam Lodge along with a stop at Ethel M’s chocolate factory and botanical gardens.
Hoover Dam Deluxe Tour and Lake Mead Cruise: If you want to truly experience the splendor of this magnificent national historical landmark, you must get out on the water. Add a paddlewheel cruise aboard the Desert Princes. Always remember boating on Lake Mead, which is the country's largest man-made lake! A picnic lunch is served on board.
Whichever tour option you choose, you can expect a memorable experience, enjoying the spectacular sight of the Hoover Dam, the breathtaking views of Lake Mead, and the surrounding desert landscape including the Arizona Paint Pots and Black Mountain.
If time permits, your tour makes a brief stop for photographs at the iconic Las Vegas welcome sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat .
- This tour is not recommended for anyone who suffers from claustrophobia, has a pacemaker or defibrillator. Tours are conducted in confined spaces and in a power plant with generators emitting electromagnetic frequencies.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Las Vegas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Hoover Dam Tour from Las Vegas.