6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Not your average Hoover Dam tour. A professional comedian keeps you entertained as you walk across the dam.
Saved to wishlist!
Professional stand-up comedian tour guide. Make your travel time fun.
Hoover Dam Powerplant tour (can be randomly shut down to all people for security or repairs.
Our exclusive, fully guided "Walk on the Top" tour of the dam.
Hotel pickup and drop-off in a VIP luxury bus with Bathroom on-board
Designated Bus Driver
Stops at the Welcome to Las Vegas Sign. The best place in Vegas for a photo.
Complimentary ticket for the LA Comedy Club at the Strat (a $40 per person value!)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour departs only from select hotels in Las Vegas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The interior tour is not recommended for people that suffer from claustrophobia or those who have pacemakers or defibrillators
- Receive FREE entry to the LA Comedy club at the Strat hotel. Tickets will be given out at the time of check in for the tour
- The Hoover Dam is a government-operated facility. Elevator closures to the generator rooms may happen without notice due to mechanical or security issues.
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. We do recommend guests wear a face mask, but this is not mandatory. Please be sure to bring one if you wish to wear it. All vehicles are sanitized prior to every tour and social distancing will be strongly encouraged.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Comedy On Deck
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
Does the bus have restrooms onboard during the Hoover Dam Comedy Tour?
A:Depending on the size of the bus, there may or may not be a bathroom onboard. However, you are never on the bus for more than 45 minutes without a bathroom break. Regular bathroom stops are made on all tours.
Is the Hoover Dam Comedy Tour family friendly?
A:Absolutely! All guides are family-friendly, and there are usually several kids on this tour. The objective is to make the tour as fun and as friendly as possible for everyone.
Is there air conditioning/heating onboard the bus during the Hoover Dam Comedy Tour?
A:Yes. You should be as comfortable as possible on your tour, so all buses are at an optimum comfortable temperature all year around.
Can I bring my own bag/cooler on board the bus during the Hoover Dam Comedy Tour?
A:Only small bags and coolers are allowed (something that can be put between your feet or under your seat). The hoover dam security checkpoint does not allow large bags, and there may not be space to store the bag.
Is there a place I can store my luggage during the Hoover Dam Comedy Tour?
A:All Las Vegas hotels offer free bag storage. You may wish to check out of the hotel in the morning, store your bags with the bag storage, then when you arrive back from your tour, pick up your bags and head straight to the airport.
How do I arrange pickup at my hotel for the Hoover Dam Comedy Tour?
A:Upon checkout, select the hotel where you are staying in Las Vegas. After confirmation, call the local operator at the phone number on your ticket to coordinate exact pickup details.
Are there vegetarian or other dietary options available for lunch during the Hoover Dam Comedy Tour?
A:Yes. There are multiple options available for lunch, and all dietary needs can be accommodated.
What does the "Walk on the Top" tour include?
A:All guides are ‘Dam Experts’. This tour includes a 45 minute “Walk on the Top” tour of the dam, where you learn about the concrete, high-scalers, intake towers, outlet works, wages, rumors, deaths, etc. It’s a signature part of the tour.
Does the Hoover Dam Comedy Tour include admission inside the Dam?
A:Yes – this tour includes a ticket for access into the dam, where you will receive a government tour and get to explore the generator room, powerplant, interior tunnels, and all other aspects of the interior workings of the Hoover Dam.
How much time do we spend at the Dam overall during the Hoover Dam Comedy Tour?
A:You will spend approx 2.5 hours at the dam. This is plenty of time to do the 'Walk on the Top' tour, the interior tour, plus explore the dam on your own time.
How long do we spend on the Bridge overlook Hoover Dam for photos?
A:For the very best views and photos of the Hoover Dam, you will make a 25-minute photo stop at the Memorial Bridge.
How long is the tour inside the Dam during the Hoover Dam Comedy Tour?
A:You will journey down into the dam for a 30-minute guided tour to a viewing platform overlooking a 30-foot diameter penstock pipe and the Nevada wing of the Powerplant. Admission to Visitor Center exhibits and observation deck are also included.
When do we receive the complimentary Mac King tickets?
A:You will receive the voucher for the complimentary Mac King Magic Show tickets at the end of your tour.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hoover Dam Comedy Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hoover Dam Comedy Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hoover Dam Comedy Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You will really enjoy this tour so worth your time and money." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Hoover Dam Comedy Tour with Lunch
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLas VegasBus Tours - NevadaHistorical Tours - NevadaFull-day Tours - NevadaBus Tours - Palm SpringsHistorical Tours - Palm SpringsFull-day Tours - Palm SpringsBus Tours - FlagstaffHistorical Tours - FlagstaffFull-day Tours - FlagstaffCategory
Count's Kustoms Tours & TicketsMandalay Bay Resort and Casino Tours & TicketsCaesars Palace Hotel & Casino Tours & TicketsLion Habitat Ranch Tours & TicketsPioneer Saloon Tours & TicketsDeath Valley National Park Tours & TicketsLas Vegas Natural History Museum Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Las Vegas Tours & TicketsStratosphere Tower Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Las Vegas Tours & TicketsHarrah's Las Vegas Tours & TicketsColorado River Tours & TicketsThe Mob Museum Tours & TicketsToy Shack Tours & TicketsLas Vegas Motor Speedway Tours & TicketsLas Vegas Springs Preserve Tours & TicketsHidden Valley Nevada Tours & TicketsDowntown Container Park Tours & TicketsA Special Memory Wedding Chapel Tours & TicketsZappos Theater Tours & Tickets