- Half-day tour to the Nevada Desert from Las Vegas with ATV ride
- Safety orientation and guidance from experienced tour guides
- Helmets, gloves, goggles and bottled water supplied
- Pick-up and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
Departure & Return
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your thrilling ATV ride takes you off-road through Hidden Valley National Monument. Follow your guide as you bump alongside extinct lava beds, around large boulder formations, across dry lake beds and past the desert wilderness of the McCullough Range to the Primm Valley overlook for sweeping views of the landscape below.
The tour ends with a transfer back to the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- No license is required to ride an ATV/quad bike
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to the pick-up location to sign all necessary paperwork.
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tours run rain or shine, at suppliers sole discretion.
- Participants are responsible to pay for all damages they incur or equipment lost while on tour.
- Max capacity weight of 275 lbs.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated, under the influence or show signs of intoxication or drug use. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY American Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms