- Design a flexible sightseeing trip along the West Rim of the Grand Canyon on this trip from Las Vegas
- Enjoy access to a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus making stops at multiple West Rim attractions
- Enjoy the views from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Explore the culture of the American West at Hualapai Cowboy Ranch and a Native American village
- Add optional upgrades like access to the clear glass Skywalk over the canyon rim
- Upgrade to include a helicopter flight down into the canyon
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you arrive at the West Rim, receive an included hop-on, hop-of sightseeing bus ticket which allows you to explore the canyon’s amazing scenery at your own pace. Spend the next three hours exploring however you like.
The bus will travel first to Eagle Point, home of a U-shaped glass “Skywalk” that extends out over the canyon rim. Those visitors who purchase the Skywalk package will have access to this incredible overlook dropping 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) to the canyon floor below. Eagle Point is also the site of a Native American village where you can visit tribal homes, observe traditional Indian dances in the amphitheater.
Hop back on your bus and head to Guano Point, another overlook boasting striking views over the Colorado River and canyon below. Take a hike on the trail following the canyon edge, or head to a nearby eatery to enjoy a meal (own expense). Your bus will also make a stop at the Hualapai Cowboy Ranch, allowing guests to learn more about typical activities of the American West.
For those visitors that decide to add on the helicopter flight (optional upgrade), you’ll soar like a bird over the canyon rim, descending down to an overlook at 3,200 feet (975 meters) for an epic view of the scenery just above the Colorado River. At the end of your Grand Canyon exploration, receive a ride back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Please note: Because of time constraints, the Skywalk and helicopter options cannot be booked together. The helicopter ride lasts approximately 40 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Customer weight requirement only applies to Helicopter option
- Deli style lunch includes choices of Turkey, Ham, Vegetarian or Gluten Free Salad with or without meat
- Continental breakfast includes muffins, Belvita cookies, banana and juice
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Fully compliant with COVID19 guidelines
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sweetours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon West Rim Bus or Private Tour with Hoover Dam.