Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day bus tour to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
- Entertaining and informative commentary on the bus ride
- Includes lunch, snacks and bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off from most Las Vegas hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers as the price is based on seat occupancy
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Destinations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you can, make the trail to Bright Angel, it's easy to walk, pavemented, just don't forget to bring water." See review
- "The only thing I would advise is to take a jumper for on the coach as the air conditioning makes it quite chilly!" See review
- "For a one day trip without having to drive for almost 400 miles back and forth by yourself, it's worth it." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews