Explore our promoted experiences
- Scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- See Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon
- Hear informative commentary from your professional pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Las Vegas
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Flights depart from Las Vegas, Nevada
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds / 113 kilos. will be required to purchase an additional seat that is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the maximum weight limit for any single passenger is 375 pounds / 170 Kilos. Passengers over this weight will regrettably not be able to fly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY 5 Star Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Meeting & Pickup Other Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are lucky enough to sit up front with the pilot, then this experience will be much better for you." See review