- Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- Fly over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Las Vegas Strip
- Champagne toast and snacks included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Las Vegas
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Catch your first glimpse of the Grand Canyon, then dive below the high desert to touch down on a private bluff 3,500 feet (1,067 meters) below the rim, and just 300 feet (90 meters) above the Colorado River.
In the shade of a traditional Ramada shelter, enjoy a Champagne toast and light snacks, chat with the helicopter pilot, or simply enjoy the scenery in an exclusive, uncrowded location. After your time at the bluff, board the helicopter for the flight back to Las Vegas, passing over the Strip on your way to the heliport, where you meet a driver for return transfer to your hotel.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older are required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- The total combined passenger weight (including pilot) cannot exceed 1240lbs (563kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of seven (7) people per helicopter, plus your pilot.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Due to uneven terrain at the Grand Canyon, wheelchairs are not able to be accommodated.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maverick Helicopter Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend doing it early in the morning as the heat is tough later in the day." See review
- "Great but not perfect, beautiful experience but if it is hot outside there are couple of moments that it is not pleasant, also if you have air sickness it might be uncomfortable." See review
- "I chose to go early (1st flight out) and had a good portion of the day to do other things." See review