- Dinner cruise on Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy sunset in the Sierra mountains
- Dance and drink on deck
- Share a fine, sit-down dinner
- Listen to live music from a local band
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Departure & Return
Zephyr Cove Marina
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour cannot be booked or amended within 24 hours of departure
- Wheelchairs are permitted on M.S. Dixie II, however there are no elevators on board servicing the 2nd level
- Dress Code - appropriate attire is casual to dressy. Men traditionally wear sports jackets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guest are required to check in 30 minutes prior to the cruise time to allow time for parking and check in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aramark - S&E - Dixie II
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands