Are you interested in?
Komodo National Park (Taman Nasional Komodo) Tours
26 Tours & Activities
13 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
34 Tours & Activities
8 hours 10 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
National Park entrance fee
Komodo Ranger fee
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Professional camera fee
Tipping / Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please inform your hotel when you make a booking. we pick up from any hotel at Labuan Bajo, some hotel out of coverage area will be any additional charge
- Labuhan Bajo Harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for menstruation women
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oke Liburan
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip Explore Komodo Park & Snorkeling ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip Explore Komodo Park & Snorkeling ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip Explore Komodo Park & Snorkeling ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip Explore Komodo Park & Snorkeling ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 104336P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWater ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLabuan BajoShore Excursions - East Nusa Tenggara4WD Tours - East Nusa TenggaraSporting Events - East Nusa TenggaraBus Tours - East Nusa TenggaraWater Tours - East Nusa TenggaraExtreme - East Nusa TenggaraPorts of Call Tours - East Nusa TenggaraFull-day Tours - East Nusa TenggaraCategory