8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
For the ultimate Arenal adventure, this tour combines the weightless speed of ziplining with a canyoning challenge among tropical waterfalls. After flying through the rain forest canopy on extra-long cables, recharge with an organic Costa Rican lunch. In the afternoon, ride a 4x4 up mountain roads to a natural playground where you’ll rappel down waterfalls and scramble up steep canyon walls.
- Complete two extreme Costa Rican adventures in one day
- Soar through the treetops on a classic zipline course
- Rock climb, rappel, and try the famous 'Monkey Drop' on a canyoning tour
- Expert guides ensure your safety every step of the way
- Includes a delicious lunch and pickup/drop-off at La Fortuna hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pure Trek Canyoning
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ziplining and Waterfall Rappelling Combo in Costa Rica?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ziplining and Waterfall Rappelling Combo in Costa Rica?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ziplining and Waterfall Rappelling Combo in Costa Rica?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ziplining and Waterfall Rappelling Combo in Costa Rica?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Wear good shoes to grip the rocks since there wet due to the waterfalls but some of the coolest scenery and pictures we have from Costa Rica." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Ziplining and Waterfall Rappelling Combo in Costa Rica
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLa FortunaLa Fortuna de San CarlosCentral PacificClimbing - MonteverdeExtreme - MonteverdeZiplining - MonteverdeClimbing - PuntarenasExtreme - PuntarenasZiplining - PuntarenasClimbing - San JoseExtreme - San JoseZiplining - San JoseCategory