3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Float down the Peñas Blancas River in a rowboat on this 3.5-hour journey from La Fortuna. Listen to your naturalist guide's commentary while keeping a lookout for monkeys, iguanas, and a variety of bird life. Finish up with a stop at a local farm to sample their homemade snacks and coffee. Round-trip transport from selected hotels included.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointLa Fortuna de San Carlos, La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up are included in the area of the town of Fortuna. Pick ups are not included in San Jose or in the Guanacaste area
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Vacations Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wild Life Safari Float?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wild Life Safari Float?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wild Life Safari Float?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wild Life Safari Float?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Wild Life Safari Float
3 hours 30 minutes
1 day 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifePhotography ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLa FortunaLa Fortuna de San CarlosNature and Wildlife - MonteverdePhotography Tours - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasPhotography Tours - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - San JosePhotography Tours - San JoseCategory