2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about two of Costa Rica’s biggest (and tastiest) exports on this tour of a coffee and chocolate farm from La Fortuna. Not only do you go to a side of Arenal volcano that most visitors miss in order to see the coffee and cacao crops, but you also get to taste the final products—it’s as fresh as it gets. Your guide shares insight into the industries throughout the tour.
- Coffee and chocolate farm tour from La Fortuna
- Learn about the production process from crop to final product
- Taste farm-fresh coffee and chocolate right where they’re made
- Guide tells you all about these important Costa Rican industries
Saved to wishlist!
Chocolate and coffee-tasting
Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
Departure & Return
Av. 351, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, Costa Rica
1.5 km Northest from La Fortuna National Bank, on the road 351
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable clothes and shoes recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Don Juan Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Coffee and Chocolate Tour (Regular)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Coffee and Chocolate Tour (Regular)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Coffee and Chocolate Tour (Regular)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Coffee and Chocolate Tour (Regular)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don't skip the unlimited coffee tasting in the gift shop :" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Coffee and Chocolate Tour (Regular)
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHikingChocolate Tours Coffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLa Fortuna de San CarlosFood Tours - MonteverdeHiking - MonteverdeChocolate Tours - MonteverdeCoffee & Tea Tours - MonteverdeFood Tours - PuntarenasHiking - PuntarenasChocolate Tours - PuntarenasCoffee & Tea Tours - PuntarenasFood Tours - San JoseHiking - San JoseChocolate Tours - San JoseCoffee & Tea Tours - San JoseCategory