12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a full day discovering the temples and culture of Bali. This private tour takes you to three unique temples at Taman Ayun, Tanah Lot, and Uluwatu. You’ll visit the long-tailed macaques and flying foxes at Alas Kedaton monkey forest and relax at Padang Padang Beach. Watch the dramatic Kekak and intricate fire dancing at Uluwatu then enjoy a seafood supper on the beach before returning to your hotel.
- Explore the culture and sacred traditions of Bali on this private excursion
- Visit temples, the beach, monkey forest, and see exciting cultural dances
- Round trip transportation from your hotel is included
- Lunch and supper will be provided, vegetarian options are available
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour means there is no other participant only you and your party in the vehicle
Professional English Speaking Driver
All Entrance Ticket and Kecak Dance Ticket
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen and camera
- Infant under 2 years old is free of charge
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Flexible time arrangement based on your request
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Non Seafood Dinner option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Full Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tanah Lot and Uluwatu Temple Tour - Bali Full Day Sightseeing Tours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tanah Lot and Uluwatu Temple Tour - Bali Full Day Sightseeing Tours?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tanah Lot and Uluwatu Temple Tour - Bali Full Day Sightseeing Tours?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would highly recommend this tour and Gusti for anyone wanting a taste of Bali and everything it has to offer." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Tanah Lot and Uluwatu Temple Tour - Bali Full Day Sightseeing Tours
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKutaShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakAudio Guides - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakHistorical Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory